Term & conditions
Please fill up enrollment form online, the enrollment is completed only after the fees are paid. Children will not be allowed to join any camp without payment settled.
Payment & Fees
Camp fee must be paid within 5 days of the invoice date, otherwise enrollment will be cancelled.
- Cheques, payable to "Yifan Mandarin Ltd"
- Online payments by PayPal or by credit cards. *4% surcharge will be applied to any payment (charged by PayPal).
- Bank transfer to our account Yifan Mandarin Limited for Central classes HSBC A/C #808-088496-838.
- Bank transfer to our account Yifan Mandarin Limited for Discovery Bay classes HSBC A/C #652-009747-838.
- Cash/EPS in person at our centres.
We regret no trial session is available. Parents need to enroll minimum days required (differ from camps).
Please refer to the camp package. No further discount is available beside the package.
Our Learning Centres are closed on all Hong Kong public holidays. There will be no classes, and no class fee is charged.
Refund/ Make-up session
No refund, credit, or make-up session is provided for any missed holiday camp sessions.
In the event of a Black Rain warning or a Typhoon 8 signal being raised, all Learning Centres will be closed and camps cancelled. If the signal is lowered after 8:00am, all morning session will be cancelled. If the signal is lowered after 1:30pm, all afternoon classes will be cancelled. No make-up session or refund will be arranged for camps cancelled due to enforced closure.
lack Rain or Typhoon 8
All classes are cancelled.
If the signal for Black Rain or Typhoon 8 is lowered after 8:00am, all morning classes will be cancelled. If the signal is lowered after 1:30pm, afternoon classes will be cancelled.
No make-up class or refund will be arranged for classes cancelled due to bad weather.
Camp Attendance / Complete Certificate
Certificate: A camp attendance certificate will be provided upon request, with a fee of HK$30/certificate
photos and other media
We reserve the right to use photos, videos, and sound recordings of all students and their class works for teacher training, curriculum and/or promotional purposes.
- All participants enrolled in classes at Yifan Mandarin Ltd (including its brands Mandarin for Munchkins, Mandarin for Teens, and Living Chinese) do so at their own risk. The company is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to students or their guests as a result of participating in these classes
- Yifan Mandarin Ltd reserves the right to suspend or remove the students who engage in disruptive behavior from class.
- In case of any emergencies (accidents and injuries), Yifan Mandarin Ltd staff are allowed to give first aid to the student on behalf of his / her parent or guardian, according to Yifan's procedures and guidelines.